The following reading, Christ’s Message on Being Saved,
is from F.E. Marsh’s 1000 Bible Study Outlines1.
The pages of the New Testament ring with the word “saved. ”
- Christ’s message was, “That ye might be saved”
- He said those who entered into the shepherd fold of His
grace should “be saved” (John 10:9).
- His commission to His disciples was that those who
believed should “be saved” (Mark 16:16).
- He assured a woman who came in penitence to Him,
“Thy faith hath saved thee” (Luke 7:50).
- He declared that Satan’s machinations were to keep men
from receiving His Word, lest they should “believe and be
saved” (Luke 8:12).
- He revealed that God sent Him into the world that it
might “be saved” (John 3:17).
1. 1000 Bible Study Outlines, Marsh, F.E. Reading number 171.